The day this hideous monster doll (maybe I shouldn't call it a doll, what would a boy call it?) finds itself in the closet and no one cares anymore is the day it hits the front doorstep with the other boxes of donations for the Kidney Foundation to pick up.
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
How much was that?
Had I been at the checkout, this would have never been purchased. This is a gigantic, ugly Transformer by the name of Optimus Prime (yes, I do know the name of this particular Transformer because when you have boys you have to know these things even if you don't care). That is my little 3yo trying to hold it up to show it's size. When I asked my hubby why he purchased it I got the response, "cause it's awesome!". I've heard the, "cause it's awesome!" excuse on other things he has purchased for our son and I guess I'm FINALLY learning after almost 6 years, it's a boy thing.

The day this hideous monster doll (maybe I shouldn't call it a doll, what would a boy call it?) finds itself in the closet and no one cares anymore is the day it hits the front doorstep with the other boxes of donations for the Kidney Foundation to pick up.
The day this hideous monster doll (maybe I shouldn't call it a doll, what would a boy call it?) finds itself in the closet and no one cares anymore is the day it hits the front doorstep with the other boxes of donations for the Kidney Foundation to pick up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I have to agree with you....that is a hideous monster doll...LOL
Post a Comment