Monday, September 21, 2009

EasterSpiderDuckRody??

Mr. D was starting the nightly ritual of getting jammies on last night and when G wasn't answering he finally went into little R's room and found G like this...

Don't you love the way the Spiderman Costume sets off the bunny ears? Have I mentioned how much this kid LOVES to dress up in costumes. He gets excited at church when they do little "live" scenes and he gets to put a towel on his head like a Shepherd or something. Silly Boy.

1 comment:

Poulton Family said...

Hi Heather! This is your cousin Ally (clegg) Poulton. My husband just accepted a job in Dallas and Hillary told me you live there. I was wondering if you could let me know where to live or not to live. Right now we are looking in Allen. He will work downtown so we don't want a huge commute. Anyway, I would appreciate it if you could give me your input. It's fun to see your cute family. I hope your little girl is doing well! My email address is allypoulton@gmail.com Thanks!