Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Now I know where babies come from!

This morning as I was fussing w/baby R's brace and getting her DOC band situated back on her head little R came up to me and told me this (out of the blue)...

R: Mom, you got really, really sick and then you go to the doctors house and he gave you this big baby.

Me: Oh, baby R was given to us because I was really, really sick?

R: Yeah, and you got really, really sick mom and then the doctor fixed you and gave you this big baby.

Me: I didn't know that was how baby R came into our family, that's interesting R.

R: Yeah, and you are all better now and baby R is happy.

Me: Yep, we are all happy and I'm not sick anymore.

1 comment:

dannyd said...

Ever notice how R never "asks" questions like other kids but rather "tells" you how it is? little know it all.