G working the lever to make the guy belch and then throw it all back up again.
Monday, November 30, 2009
I'm not sniffing it.
We decided to have some good ol' family fun and attend, "Grossology: The Impolite Science of the Human Body" exhibit that is traveling through our neck of the woods right now. Sounded fun until we got there and realized the human body is disgusting on a WHOLE OTHER LEVEL!!

My children in front of the "zit and blister" wall. This was actually a type of "rock" climbing wall. It was gross to look at.
Ok, this was actually cute, a giant game of "Operation". Little R was funny though, she pulled out the stomach and said, "look mom, it's G's ham!".
Yup, the kiddos LOVED sliding down a giant intestine! G now knows what poop is made up of.
Ahh, the "sneezer". At any given moment inside this nose, it will sneeze on you. I laugh just thinking about it.
And my hubby's face says it all. He thought this exhibit was nasty and couldn't believe my kids were proud to make snot (that is what is in their baggies). If you want to get Mr. D all riled up just ask him what body part he got to sniff, A) armpit, B) foot, C) anus or D) mouth. I laugh out loud just thinking about all we endured at this exhibit (notice, at least I'm still smiling and holding my head high after this experience).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
HA-larious!!! That looks like fun!!! :)
Oh my gosh. That's all I can say. LOL
Post a Comment