Monday, December 7, 2009

I DID IT!

Today was one of those days I was dreading.  G and Little R had their first dental visits and G has been crying since the moment I told him on Saturday that we would be going today.  He has horrible oral sensory issues and so I was preparing for the worst.  I also didn't  think my baby would behave either since their cleanings were scheduled right during her nap time.  But proudly, the kids (yes, even G!) did amazingly great and I am so grateful for pediatric dentists!!! 


My kiddos got to play with the big toothbrush and brush the monkey and alligators teeth (love that!).


All done and both are smiling and proud to show me their pearly whites!!
 Thanks Dr. Tim and staff, you guys are my new favorite people!  To get an Autistic child with sensory issues to open up and allow you inside was nothing short of a miracle!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great team that must be at your new dental office! Terrific.