Thursday, April 29, 2010

Tink and Hooks!

Little R had a birthday and I think we did this child proud!  We started off by taking her out to breakfast since G was at school and we could without worrying what he'd eat at the restaurant.  Then, we followed that up by taking her to Build-A-Bear where she chose a beautiful pink bear to bring to life.

Giving her bear a bath after filling her up with "the stuff"
TA-DAH!  Behold, we bring you, "Princess Bear" all decked out with a Disney Princess tank top, denim skirt and a darling pair of pink underwear too (but we don't show our underwear).
We gave Little R a Baby Alive and Baby R is a spittin' image of it, it's hilarious she has a twin living at our home now.  Baby R pretty much adopted Baby Alive and loves feeding it.

Onto the Tinkerbell Birthday Bash!  We played a game where my girls were Tinkerbells and my boys were Captain Hooks, they all loved it!  (Thanks to my sister who came up with the game!  It was a huge success amongst these 3-4yr olds!)
Little R and her new BFF Claire.
The Tinkerbell birthday cake before it got demolished

And my goodie buckets.  The pic is a little dark, but each of the kiddos names were on their bucket and I filled them with good stuff, none of that cheap China crap that every parent just ends up throwing away at the end of the day.  I figured, if I'm spending the money, at least I'll get items that will be around for awhile. 

It was a lot of work, stress and worrying but the party finally came together and G and Little R are still reminiscing about it....that must mean I did FABULOUS!  Kuddos to me, I'll pat myself on my own back for this party!

1 comment:

Lisa/Scott said...

Wow! Those goodie buckets are the shizzle! Looks like you made an awesome party, and your daughter's really lucky to have such a cool mom!