Tuesday, May 25, 2010

I miss it...

I miss how adorable Little R looked when she was completely bundled up.
(Gooseberry Falls)
I miss seeing how G would come to life when we'd visit Lake Superior.
I miss my house.  This was an amazingly, perfect house for us.  Best layout, best yard-we had a waterfall in the landscape up front that was so soothing to sit on the front porch and listen to but Mr. D said we all looked like "porch monkeys" so it was usually just me and the kiddos.
I miss the fact that our perfect house backed right up to the woods and there was a gorgeous trail that had a spring running along side it.
I miss that the spring along the trail would make giant puddles in areas that were perfect for throwing stones in.

And last but never least, I miss all my friends!  Love you guys!!!!!

2 comments:

Angela said...

You make me miss it too and I've never even been there.

Liz said...

i have big MN homesick days too!