First stop, Thanksgiving Pointe Dinosaur Museum. Great hands on stuff for the little ones (and the big guy in the red shirt;)) Notice Little R patiently waiting to put her dino tail on?
G playing in the sand/water.
It's a photo op kids, don't get too excited!
Next stop, Temple Square where my kids were bored out of their minds to the point of if we mentioned going back, G screamed. By the way, if you have an opportunity to go to the new Deseret Books Bookstore across the street, I must say, I was extremely unimpressed-especially the kids section.
Seriously, can we go back to the hotel mom?
Baby R experiencing "real" grass for the first time. I will give kuddos to UT on their grass, it's scrumptiously thick and soft, unlike the crunchy sparse stuff I have to live with here.
We took one afternoon to go see "G.G" (great-grandma to my kiddos). She is turning 95 this month and still gets around nicely, I'm thinking she'll definitely make it to 100 at this rate!
Finally, the lame, why did I pay for this?, boring Children's Museum. Baby R would have sat on this, "duck" all day if I let her but momma was bored.
Ok, I'll give the Children's Museum credit for the helicopter my kids played in. G kept screaming, "we're gonna die" all while making crashing noises. I'm sure the other mother there was wondering what I teach my kids. Seriously though, I have no idea where he picked that all up from and he was enjoying himself so I could have cared less.
I didn't get many pics at the Children's Museum just because I was by myself with 3 kids and to be honest, there wasn't much I thought was super cute to take pics of. I miss MN Children's Museum, I was apparently
spoiled there.
And our last day there, Baby R found her first friend at the Mall play area. These two girls were cute, they mainly stared at each other and occasionally touched each other. It was cute to watch.
And that was my summer vaca in a nutshell. UT, let me know when you evolve more and maybe in 4 years I'll make another rare appearance. It's so great to be home!!! Next summer, DISNEY WORLD!!!! Anyone else want to join us, it's certain to be much more fabo!! Any takers, we can trade off adults riding bigger rides, takers?? Anyone??
No comments:
Post a Comment