Sunday, November 28, 2010

I'm Trying!

Trying to get into the Christmas Spirit that is.  I've mentioned numerous times how much it sucks not having the dark gray skies, fluffy snow falling and cold temps that require the fireplace to be on....but I'm trying to change my depressed mood.  I found the above picture of our nations capital that totally had the feeling I was craving.  Where everything is blanketed in white, the dark gray sky, and a peacefulness about the streets.  I downloaded it and it is now the background on my iPhone so every time I look at my phone, that yummy picture of what I want most stares back at me.  I'm a little more happy.

1 comment:

Lisa/Scott said...

Sometime last year when I was complaining about the snow on my facebook you called me to repentance...so now when it snows I think that people like Heather would be thankful for it, so I try and appreciate it, and I think it's working. Guess we're both working on it. :)