Ok, so is it wrong that to keep myself eating well and working out till I feel like I want to puke, literally, is to buy new clothes that would look gross on me if I had the carbo-bloat belly and chunky love handles?
Thank heavens I married a guy that spoils me. The other day he handed me cash and said, "go buy yourself something". I felt guilty leaving him alone with all 3 monsters so I didn't go....that day. But, I did go today and found the above top with a darling spring cardi to go over it, shorts and a long necklace with a pair of darling lavender ballet flats. I bought the outfit to remind myself not to come home and snarf up whatever I could get my grubby hands on.
To pull off my new outfit, I can't eat out nor can I dip (dip sounds too dainty, more like roll around and inhale) my body into the potato chip bag.
Is it wrong to shop for clothes that will only look good if I keep myself on track with eating right and exercising? By the way, don't you think "exercising" sounds so Jane Fonda 80's?

1 comment:
Okay, I feel better now because that's pretty much the only reason I exercise...is so I can respect myself in whatever clothing I buy. Glad to know I'm not the only one. Actually when I clicked on your blog, before reading, I thought..."Hey! Cute shirt!" Too funny.
My issue is that I HATE going to the store and not being in shape enough to fit into the clothes I want. At least if I'm in shape and the clothes don't fit right I know there's something wrong with the clothes, not me.
Post a Comment