Monday, April 11, 2011

Inspired!!

I've been cleaning my awful, messy office the last couple of days and I realized, I have WAY too much ribbon.  However, my head is in "create" mode ever since my hubby has been paying my way to decorate certain aspects of our home this month. 

Well, Little R's room has been at the forefront of my head FOREVER!  I've known exactly what I've wanted to do in her room but the extra money keeps going to Mr. D's projects instead.  Well, I guess the money gods have rained down on me cause I FINALLY get to do Little R's room!!

Now, back to my too much ribbon issue....I've decided I'm going to make her a ribbon wreath as shown above but in several damask prints that will match her soon to be gorgeous bedroom.  This wreath uses 24 yards of ribbon to complete and with my stash, I'm well beyond good for that much yardage.

If it turns out awesome, I'll have to do a giveaway of one of these wreaths, who wants one??

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, me, me! (Sage green and brown)

Spencer Family said...

I'm really excited to see it in Damask. Definitely post it when you're done. Btw, did you go off FB again?

Photography by Kimberly Craig said...

hey, did you delete your facebook? or delete me? LOL I went to find you as you had mentioned booking a photo session for your lil one in May, and could not find you -
Hope all is well, email me - TomorrowsLegacy@gmail.com