1: Clean out FB acquaintances. I don't care to be any ones "number" anymore, it bugs me that I only mean so much to a person that they friended me only to get their friend number higher. I'm worth more as a person. I question peoples genuine face when they have 500+ "friends", really?? Get off your high horse because as a human, I won't be a pawn in your game of life. So if I end up with only 7 friends in the end, I'm thinking I'll be ok with that, and it feels good. The game will have shifted to me saying "check mate".
2: Take my blog private. I've gone back and forth on this F...O...R...E...V...E...R!! But, as I see in my stats, no one really is reading anymore so I'm basically entertaining myself and if I'm going to do that, I'll do it uncensored and in the raw for only me.
3: Change up G's whole biomedical routine. Change his DAN! Change his supplements, change the testing we've done, the whole nine yards. Why? Cause I feel he's plateaued and needs a new set of eyes to look him over.
4: Organize my life, I mean really organize, not just push things aside that creates clutter.
5: Stop allowing people to treat me like a child and talk down to me instead of with me. I don't like being censored or told what to do or made to feel like I do nothing. I know how to stand up for myself but in certain situations its proper to hold your tongue and that isn't me. I don't like not being me.
6: Learn a skill I can do from home and earn money. I like having my own money, I hate the feeling of having to ask for permission because I'm not the breadwinner. In all honesty, it makes me feel "owned" or "kept". I know not everyone feels this way, it's just the way I am and this is in no way intended to hurt anyone, it's just my own feelings. (I hear the wrath approaching now....)
7: And lucky #7....I need to change my attitude from just existing to living again.
Raise your hand if Heather needs a therapist? Yep. But the tarot cards are more revealing and a psychic sounds more fun:)
Besides, at the end of all this, I want to be standing on top of my "mountain" like this dude and say, "SCREW YOU! I'M BOSS NOW MUDDA FUDDA!!!!!!"
The end. (or is it the beginning?)

7 comments:
Love this! I'm feeling change in my life too--but I'm not proactively seeking it like you are. Maybe I should be. I love your attitude and fearlessness--send some my way please!
I love reading your blog!!
good for you-i hope the changes bring a fresh outlook! but you better take me with you on your blog and facebook! i've been taking a backseat and not commenting as much lately but i'm still here reading! miss you lady!
HI Heather,
Alot of people read your blog that you don't know. I'm not sure if that's why you're going private. As the mother of Autistic 2yr. old twins I feel connected to you and would love to be included if you do go private. I promise to keep being a silent listener from here on out if you allow me to. Stacey
I love your blog!! One day I am going to be clever enough to start my own, but I feel like we stay in touch this way!!!
No, no, no! Don't drop your blog. You are so original and I love reading it.
HA! I love you. Don't defriend me on on Facebook though, I hate 89% of all the people I'm friends with on there but I accept their stupid requests for political reasons...mostly because I'm either a distant relative of theirs and they'll tell my mom I'm being rude to them and then she won't cook me my favorite foods, or because I have to see them at work everyday. Stuff like that. However there ARE people on there who's opinions I actually enjoy, like yours. I like that you don't censure yourself because I know how it feels to be treated like there's something wrong with you because you don't play society's stupid games.
Also, I'm pretty sure hardly anyone reads my blog either, but I write in my blog more than my journal so it's all I've got to keep record of my life for right now.
Having to ask for money made me mad too, which is why I went back to work in the first place. Not because we needed it, but because the money I earned was MINE and I could buy stupid, ridiculous things that I wanted, and everyone who didn't like it could go to hell because it was my money and my choice. I'm going to miss that when I have this baby, but I'll figure out what to do about it when the time comes.
I enjoy people who say what they really think and stop censuring themselves even if I don't agree with them. It's a breath of fresh air in a world full of fakies.
Post a Comment