Monday, September 24, 2012

Sums me {up}...



As each day passes till we finally leave on our first true family vaca in over 2 years, I'm finding myself feeling more and more like "Sue" in this clip.  We've decided to keep the news of our impending WDW trip an absolute secret till the day we leave and I'm ready to burst!

2 comments:

Lisa/Scott said...

We're doing the same thing...but in Disneyland again instead of World because it's cheaper/closer. Scott doesn't want to tell them until we load them in the car (we're driving. Ugh) It's getting really hard not to let it slip though because Scott and I like to talk about it.

Autumn said...

I was laughing my butt off last night watching that clip! I never saw that episode of SNL. I have no idea how you have kept it a secret for sooooo long! How exciting! Hope you all enjoy your trip! It is going to be fantastic!