Tuesday, November 6, 2012

{DWTG}.

Dancing With The G!

G's school had it's annual Mom and Son dance, it was themed as "Hollywood Chic" and the boys all had the option of ordering these adorable "suit" T's:)
Here we are, getting ready to leave for the dance:) 
My G looking dashing in his "suit":) 
G got in on the conga line, it was so fun to see him wanting to be part of the group:)  He's the one w/the only blue glowing necklace if you can't pick him out of the lineup. 
Group pic!!!
A little of his mad dancing skills:)
And finally, our professional photo from the night:)  I seriously hadn't had that much fun in a LONNNGGG time!  It was fun to just dance again and especially w/G.  G was a dancing machine!  Every time I asked him if he was getting too hot or needed a drink he'd say, "NO!  I don't want to miss this song".  I love having a boy to be able to do things like this at school:)

Thanks for a wonderful evening G!

No comments: