Sunday, February 2, 2014

Merry {Christmas}!!!!!

We had a great trip to Utah but before we left all the kids wrote a letter to Santa Claus letting him know that we wouldn't be home and would he please come back when we were home.  Well, let's just say, Santa DID NOT disappoint!
Little R asked for a stuffed Rainbow Dash this year and boy was she lucky to get that, I hear the elves only had ONE more left and they saved it for her!!! 
Baby R was consistent this year, every time she saw Santa she asked for the same thing, a stuffed zebra.  She's been in love with her new zebra since the moment she laid eyes on him:) 
G was all about Minecraft still, so what better than to have a pick axe to add to his Minecraft weaponry? 
G'ma B is an amazing quilter (is that a word?).  This year she surprised all 3 of the kiddos with a new quilt just for them!  Little R is behind there holding it up:)  She has loved snuggling in this blanket every morning before school and the best part is how well it matches the color scheme of her room! 


G's AMAZING Minecraft quilt from g'ma B!  From what I'm told g'ma used t-shirts for the pictures and she went to the trouble of having a company custom make the signature Minecraft pixelated green fabric to tie it all together.  I got a little teary eyed (in a good way) to see how excited G got when he opened this.  He immediately left in the middle of present opening to go put it on his bed and he has not slept without this quilt since:) 

It was a great morning, I'm pretty sure everyone was very happy and grateful for what they got.  I love Christmas, I'm sure the fact that I somehow go overboard every year annoys Mr. D but to see all the smiles makes my efforts of finding the perfect gifts totally worth it:)

1 comment:

Spencer Family said...

What a great Christmas! Baby R looks so much like you! Love the quilts and yes, quilter is totally a word.