Monday, December 29, 2014

Family Fun {night}.

Every year our elementary school does a couple of Family Fun Nights that my kids love going to!
Although G has moved out of Elementary, Family Fun Night is for the ENTIRE family no matter your age.  So, of course, as soon as we get there G takes a B-Line to the rock climbing wall where he got about half way up before tuckering out:)  Good job G!! 
Baby R decided she was going to be one of the boys and put herself at the end of the Tug-O-War rope and pulled with all her might.

Seeing as Mr. D was gone, I took all 3 kids by myself.  As soon as we got there Little R found her friends and took off to the bounce houses, didn't see her for at least an hour but thankfully other parents would report on her whereabouts;) 

G stuck with his buddies at the rock wall and Baby R was all over the place from playing "Freeze Dance" to the bounce houses to the swings.....She did it all;)

It was fun as always but would have been nice to have Mr. D there to help keep track of everyone but I do have a Wonder Woman cape I slap on when needs be and I got er' done.


No comments: