
So, we are preggers again, for the last time. People keep asking me if it's a bitter-sweet feeling seeing as we have already decided we'd have no more kids after this one. The answer is "NO!". I am excited to start getting on with my life instead of always feeling like I have to take steps back to care for a newborn and not give my other children as much attention as they deserve. My hubby also keeps telling me that there is no reason to buy new maternity clothes since I've done this twice before but I can't help myself. I have always liked to be in style with the latest fashions as much as possible pregnant or not. Have I secretively bought items without hubbies knowledge?... guilty. However, I justify this by trying to stick to the sale racks only at places such as Gap and Macy's maternity dept. I HATE Motherhood Maternity for all their ugly tie back shirts and dresses that only enhance how large my ass is getting and their return policy...uh, they have none. However, Macy's dept. store does sell some of Motherhood Maternity items and if you buy them at Macy's you have a 180 day return on those items (just a little note to get around Motherhood Maternity 's lack of helping out a worn out pregnant woman!).
1 comment:
HA- I totally agree with you on the clothes at Motherhood, way ugly. You look way cute with your little belly- I think you also need to stock up on new stuff. I should just get rid of all my pregnant clothes too. Love to read your thoughts.
Post a Comment