So I am having one of those days where everyone it seems I think about I am bitter towards for one reason or another. I'm bitter towards people who I assumed were good friends and come to find out they are not, I'm bitter towards family members who really just don't understand the life I have to live (which isn't by choice), I'm bitter at my new ward for not stepping up to the plate regarding two very obvious issues, I'm bitter towards pediatricians who refuse to look "outside" the box they were brainwashed into during medical school, I'm bitter towards Texans and their nasty habit of tailgating which causes accidents EVERY DAY and it makes my hubby late EVERY DAY, I'm bitter towards all the construction by my house which makes venturing out a pain. I'm bitter towards my OB who won't induce me 8 days early because of their 7 day inducing schedule that they stick to with no exceptions, and I'm bitter at people who lie to me even though I know the truth, I'm bitter at the school district that can't seem to do anything in a timely manner because I'm still waiting for morning transportation to kick in!!!! I'm bitter towards Barack Obama who if he wins will raise my taxes and health care will not be in our favor with a child of special needs. I'm bitter towards all the paperwork that doesn't seem to slow down when you move to a new state with a child of special needs and finally, I'm bitter that Babies R'Us won't do an even exchange on an item I bought and lost the receipt. Today is a bitter day.
See, I'm in a funk today, maybe it's cause I'm VERY preggers or maybe I have too much time to wallow in my sad tales of woe is me. At least I have Dancing with the Stars to look forward to tonight after my kiddos go to bed and at least I'm not bitter towards my hubby or kids, they have been great so being home is a good thing for me today I guess.
Tuesday, November 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
ew, i'm sorry! i hope I'm not on one of your lists! i hope you survive the next weeks!!!!
Post a Comment