Friday, October 2, 2009

Luscious!

So walking into the new Macy's dept. store that opened up by me recently landed my eyes on my new favorite brand of HANDMADE cosmetics and body stuff. Macy's by me is exclusive w/marketing it first in a dept. store setting, aren't I so lucky?? You want to know what it is now? It's called, LUSH. This product I absolutely had to try after the girl made me take a whiff, OH...MY....HEAVENLY.....MERCY HAVE ON ME....it is the most amazing smelling piece of soap I have ever stuck my nostrils to.
It doesn't look like much but it's called, Snowcake Soap. It smells like frosting and makes your skin SOOOOO soft! One sniff and you will lick it, go ahead, it's completely edible seeing as this line is completely Organic and All Natural which is something I am all about! Even more cool is that if you want to go ultra natural, they have an all Vegan line as well. Go check out their website, they have amazing products and I can't wait to try more!! Yummy Lusciousness!

1 comment:

Erin said...

I was at an outdoor market a while ago and there was a woman selling handmade soap bars. There was a sign next to some of the soap that read: "This is not real chocolate!". I asked her about the sign and she said it smells so real that someone once tried to eat it.