Friday, November 13, 2009

Almost!

It's been a few weeks since I posted about the pool. Here is the most up to date pic as of today.


The landscaping is starting to take "shape", literally. The darker dirt in the back is the fresh mulch for the smaller greenery that will outline the back of the pool. Behind that will be the larger trees and such.

The plaster was put on today which means water will soon be filling it. Once full, they will acid shock the water for a week so it can eat away at the quartz bottom to bring out the color of blue water we chose. Interesting process I tell ya!

3 comments:

Hillary said...

So now I really have a reason to come to Dallas to visit!:) It looks great.

Halley said...

WOW!!!! You guys got a hospital, I mean pool?! FANCY!!! ;)

Halley said...

Yep, we're doing the stone front just different colored stone and stucco. Should be nice! :)