G turned another year older and we celebrated by taking him to The Great Wolf Lodge. It's an enormous hotel that has a huge indoor water park.
Birthday boy! He rode EVERY single slide at this place even the one that is pitch black inside! He's much more brave than his own mom!At check in they gave Mr. D and I these pink wrist bands that were also our room key, it was kind of fun just sticking our wrists up to our door and hearing it unlatch.
Each night they have story time promptly at 8pm. G still wanted to swim and slide so I got the girls dressed in their Jammie's and went to the lobby where they had this large animatronics display that had lots of singing by a moose, owl, Indian girl and squirrels. Then, one of the employees came out and read the kids a bedtime story.
After the story, Valerie, one of the Wolf mascots came out to take pictures. Did you check out the giant, ugly Crocs? This place pushes those hideous shoes like you wouldn't believe.
We also went to the arcade, my kids love arcades! Baby R was so happy she actually could participate this trip!
Time to go home, but not till we made a quick stop at the Wolf Bakery.
The resort was awesome, they catered to G's diet really well, it was nice to have someone else do the cooking for a couple of days!
2 comments:
I have heard about these places...next trip to Texas. Cool about the food they prepared for G.
how awesome!
R is getting so big! both of them! :) I love her curls -I'm in mourning over Lu's curls growing out!
Happy birthday to G! What a fun getaway for him!
Post a Comment