Monday, October 25, 2010

Mr. D's Turn!

It's birthday season at my house.  This time, it was Mr. D's turn.  Since he ALWAYS says, "I don't need anything so don't spend any money on me".  I've learned having creative skills in this relationship is a must. 

When Mr. D got home from work, I had a good ol' fashion candy bar sign waiting on the door to greet him.
Then, seeing as Mr. D is lucky enough to share a birthday with Kim Kardashian, I thought it would be fitting to invite her over too!
Then, "Kim" showered Mr. D with kisses (candy ones of course).  Little R kept yelling out, "it's Kimmy kisses, it's Kimmy kisses" as she'd pelt D in the head with the chocolate kisses.
To top off the party I had made some allergy friendly cupcake spiders that were a HUGE hit!  No one knew they were gluten, casein, egg, soy, corn, nut and shellfish free!
The biggest compliment I received that night was when G DOWNED his cupcake and wanted another one and yet another one for breakfast the next morning!  Who says allergy friendly baked goods can't be tasty??

Happy Birthday Mr. D!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What fun birthdays at your house!

Lisa/Scott said...

Love the birthday posts!! I didn't know your birthdays were so close to each other's and during such a fun month too!! I LOVE the edible arrangement cake and and pink gun, and I laughed out loud at your kids wearing Kim Kardashian pictures. Awesome. Hope you guys had a happy birthday and Halloween!