Man, this week has had activities every day of the week so be prepared for lots of posts over the next couple of days!
We started the week off by going to see Jolly Ol' St. Nick. G was super adorable when he insisted on wearing our Santa hat to see the Big Guy himself. He's all smiles waiting in line.
OK, Baby R absolutely HATED Santa Clause. I'll spare you a posting of our hideous family photo with Santa as Baby R is beet red and screaming loads of tears while G gives a fake smile and Little R trying to look adorable but her hair was staticky and sticking to Santa. Is that a good visual? Great, moving on....
Little R is a furnace. As soon as we got inside Santa's Cottage, she stripped her coat and Mr. D got stuck holding it. She didn't want to put it back on, even when we left the building. She's a super sweaty head, all the time.
This is the only Santa pic I'll indulge you with. I love this Santa! They fly him in each year and he stays at a nearby hotel. He is the NICEST Santa and totally authentic! When he was done telling my kids to be good I prompted them to say, "Thank You" and that is when Mr. D got jealous...Santa pulled me over to give me a long Santa hug. Santa likes blondes, he didn't hug the mom before me cause she had brown hair. I've been good this year, Santa knew it so he expressed his gratitude with a lengthy hug. Now, I know what you are thinking, "creepy". Well, I didn't find it creepy, I want good presents so if Santa wants a longer hug to give me something good, so be it. HO! HO! HO! Besides, you all know you'd want a hug from Santa too if he offered it up...don't lie! Seasons Greetings!
1 comment:
I keep wondering where all the good Santas have gone! Believe it or not, the BEST Santa we've seen this year was at WalMart--the only one we've seen who knows how to really laugh a good Ho Ho Ho, and he even had real jingle bells and a real beard. The kids were flocking to him like I haven't seen in a long time. Here's to all the really good Santas! (Nice you got a big hug from one)
Post a Comment