Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Ugly

Is anyone else as annoyed with my Christmas-y background as I am? It's totally ugly and I'm getting the itch to change it but everything else I've found online as far as holiday backgrounds are concerned are just not cute. I need to learn how to design my own. All the ones out there are totally scrapbook looking and just not cool. Hmmm......I think a book to learn how to build blogger backgrounds needs to go on my wish list to Santa. It couldn't be THAT complicated could it?

Now, enjoy these photos of sweaters.





If you think any of these are fashionable, something is wrong with you and you shall be burned with the sweater.

Grandma got ran over by a reindeer!

1 comment:

Liz said...

the middle one is a talbots-i'd bet my life on it! they used to do a lot of holiday sweaters. i may or may not have liked them. can we still be friends??