For those who regularly read my blog know I have annoyances with FB but yet I still use it for the sole purpose of keeping in touch with friends. However, that reason alone won't stop me from nagging about FB again today.
Lately, I've noticed how much certain individuals post. They are constantly posting about the funny things their kid says, and downloading their latest Christmas file of pics, all 115 of them and expect all of their Face-y friends to jump in and tell them how funny their kids are or that their uncle Joe (who no one else knows but your family!) is looking thinner these days (as he's clearly not ready for a photo op because his head is turned and not even smiling, why post that?).
Come on people, if you want to post this much detail, START A BLOG! I'm just sayin', not to hurt any ones feelings, but not everyone is looking at your huge photo albums you upload and majority of the time, we are tired of hearing about your kid (moderation is key here). Come up with something new. Start a blog, and post your blogger address and for those who are sincerely interested can come there.
Just sayin' cause I can, it's my blog.

1 comment:
phew! i hardly ever put pics on FB so i'm out!
Post a Comment