Let me introduce you to Emotibombs...
"Too Drunk". This is by far my favorite of the three scents. Awesome if you need a "pick-me-up" or if you are suffering from a cold. Made of peppermint and fennel oils. The colored dot, it's chocolate (I don't know if I'd eat it, although edible if you so desire).
"Up You Gets" (or as I like to call it, "up SHE gets"). Perfect to get you in a happy mood! Made of lime and grapefruit oils.
And lastly, "Sex in the Shower". This just plain smells pretty. Made of jasmine, rose and ginger oils.
For those of you who aren't "bath" people, you are in luck! These Emotibombs give you a spa like experience but, IN THE SHOWER!! That's right, you just have to stand there and let the essence of scent surround you.
How they work: **For a lighter scent, break your favorite one in half, if you like to go bold, use the whole thing.
1: Drop it at the base of your shower where the warm water will hit it.
2: watch it fizz, then kick it to the side.
3: The Emotibomb will release an amazing aromatherapy that mixes with the steam and creates a zen den in your shower.
I promise, you will not be disappointed! Log on or find your local LUSH retailer asap!



2 comments:
Sounds wonderful! I´ll have to try it.
I'm all about aromatherapy, this sounds like something I need...
Post a Comment