This year was Baby R's first year coloring Easter eggs. I picked up those PAAS colored swabs thinking it would be easier for her than waiting for eggs to get darker in the traditional "wait" sense. However, if your kids are like mine, they dunk an egg in the cup and want it right back out, no waiting really. We had some fabulous pastel colored eggs this year, ok, every year:) BUT, for kicks, since we usually buy brown eggs, we tried those out to see how they'd color and you know what, we got AWESOME colored eggs! The pink dye colored the brown eggs a gorgeous red, the blue dye colored the brown eggs a wonderful deep hunter green and the yellow dye made the brown eggs look like a bright orange. So in case you didn't think brown eggs work, they do!
Baby R with her "swabs" painting away, she loved it! Her hands were horribly stained though.
Too cute in new Easter dresses. Doesn't Baby R look so grown up here?
G got his first suit. He was having a hissy fit Easter morning so unfortunately I didn't get a pic w/him in his jacket (hmmphh!). I tried and tried to get all 3 kids to take a good pic together, I finally gave up so this is what you get.
After Baby R woke up from her nap the kids did a traditional egg hunt, of course they loved it, what kid doesn't?
Little R helping Baby R find the more obvious ones....they were obvious for a reason Little R, no need to help your sister;)
I hope you all had a fun Easter too!
1 comment:
i am envious of baby R's gorgeous curls!! lu's used to curl like that but it's grown out to mostly straight with baby curls at the end! sigh
what fun! what cute easter outfits!!
Post a Comment