Monday, April 16, 2012

Still my {baby}.

(pic courtesy of Baby R's Sunbeam teacher)

I'm supposed to be filling out time sensitive paperwork but my head is spinning and I'm tired of making phone calls all around the US gathering past information so I decided to take a break.

Yesterday Baby R had a most enjoyable day at church.  Her darling Sunbeam teacher took them on a nature walk and gave each of them their very own bug catcher and bug keeper.  Baby R found 4 ladybugs to put in her bug keeper and was so proud of them:)

Enter the car ride home.....Little R from the back seat "one got out!".  I turn my head to her practically throwing Baby R's bug keeper at me.  Sure enough, a ladybug got out and was crawling on the outside of the bug keeper so I opened the window and let the wind take him away.

By dinner time, only one ladybug remained in the bug keeper.  So, somewhere in my home I have 2 ladybugs living it up:)

Doesn't Baby R look so big??  Mr. D commented last night that she's a kid now, no longer a baby:(  She's still my baby though:)

No comments: