Little R started soccer again this summer and has a pretty awesome team this season!
She remembered all the rules from last summer:) She's even running a lot more to go kick the ball:)
Their team name this year is the, "Rowdy Rascals". I don't know who came up with the name, I assume the coach did but her team has won EVERY SINGLE GAME so far!!! Technically they don't keep score but I admit that I do and I know other parents do as well cause I hear other onlookers asking what the score is and someone will always know;)
The ref dropped the ball in and she kicked it first, it is so fun to cheer her on because she'll hear me from the stands, stop and then wave and jump up and down with the biggest smile. I then have to motion her to start running again:) She's too cute and I love her spunky yet passionate personality so much!
No comments:
Post a Comment