Tuesday, October 30, 2012

WDW the blooper {reel}.

You know how sometimes you don't realize all the "great" photos you took on vacation till you get home?  Let me share some of ours....
Exorcism anyone? and pretty sure someone needs to pee. 
Cause I poop here G. 
Geez lady, can't you wait till I get all the kids loaded into the picture before you start snapping? 
*CENSORED* 
Ahhhh, Dumbo, how you lull me to sleep.... 
Nuff said. 
Uh, we weren't done yet. 
Humans eat duck so I guess it's fitting ducks eat humans.
Blah, blah, blah, what is up with those shoes? 
Speak no evil. 
Yoohoo, over here!!  Yoohoo!  We're trying to take a picture!
Stayin' alive, doo, doo, doo, doo, stayin' alive. 
I don't drink and yet somehow I am completely shi#! faced. 
Because for years to come we will want to remember the backs of our children's noggins. 
Seriously kid, turn your head and say "cheeze!".

And that's all folks!!! 

No comments: