I've been meaning to do a post on this for quite awhile now, I'm just slow, forgive me. But most people know, I have been removing toxins from my home, little by little. I have become quite passionate about doing this as I've seen my son heal from Autism and witness my family being able to stay healthy during high sick seasons such as flu and strep.
I was introduced to the world of Essential Oils (EO's) about a year and half ago, I was intrigued by the idea but didn't know fully how it would fit into my sons healing. Well, after switching physicians and flying to Chicago for treatments, G's physician recommended I start using EO's as part of his protocol. She, among many other clinics and private practice physicians are all recommending one brand, and one brand only, Young Living.
Doing what I do, I researched it and got the low down and followed doctors orders and ordered the EO's she was recommending for G. Holy Cow! I AM IN LOVE!!! I don't know why I took so long and dragged my feet on the amazing healing benefits of EO's.
I wish I could come to every one's house and force you to use EO's in your family's lives just so you get the full picture. But, since I can't, let me explain what you can heal with EO's,
EVERYTHING!
You can chelate, you can get rid of parasites, migraines, cuts, bumps, muscle spasms, restless leg syndrome, strep throat, ear infections, pink eye, flu, MRSA, anxiety, depression, hyperactivity, mood swings, blisters, cold sores, acne, rashes, burns....
Do you get the point, or do you want me to go on? In all seriousness, I have a natural, God made pharmacy in my home, at all times. The only thing oils will not do, is set a broken bone;)
I love that when my child gets a fever, I don't have to use an OTC, I have the natural capabilities to soothe my child and allow their body to still fight off the offending bugs (FYI, Tylenol and the likes, suppress the immune system and put a blocker up against your child's body being able to do it's job, it can be dangerous, and on that note NEVER allow a nurse to give your baby Tylenol when you vaccinate -but don't vaccinate till you fully educate yourself ok, PLEASE!!!).
If you are ever interested in knowing more about Young Living EO's and why more and more hospitals, clinics and physicians are using them, just ask, I can get you hooked up:)

2 comments:
I think essential oils are like most medicines and remedies. They work for some but not all. The solutions for restless legs did NOTHING for my mom, but she does find relief from pain from some oils.
I've always given my babies tylenol after vaccinations! I didn't know that was a no no. i will definitely look into that!
Liz, is your moms diet not good? I would place a bet that if she isn't eating a whole foods/organic diet and staying away from toxins, that is the problem:( She doesn't have a soda obsession does she? However, w/oils, you need to be using a therapeutic grade oil, also, just like in western medicine, if one oil doesn't work, there are several others to choose from, or mix together to find what works:)
Post a Comment