Thursday, August 15, 2013

He's the BIG {1-0}!

My first born is officially double digits:(  He turned the BIG 1-0!  Where has the time gone??  Oh yea, I know, but let's not bring the 'A' word into this post.
We started off the day by eating out at The Cracker Barrel (I don't recommend this place for people w/gluten issues).  It was alright, you get used to eating 'real' food and eating out at places you once loved are now garbage, I really don't care to go back but that's my opinion.  The kids had fun though:) 


After we had lunch we went to a new indoor climbing place that just opened.  The kids ran and climbed and got super sweaty and stinky-the place did it's job:) 
There is an arcade at this indoor climbing place where Mr. D won 2 TIMES the 1000 ticket bonus on this stupid game!  
See?  Baby R played another game and got the 250 ticket bonus payout so we ended up with over 3000 tickets by the time we were done!  The kids brought home lots of cheap China crap but it was fun:) 
When we got home, it was present time! 
G's VERY much into Minecraft right now.  He received 2 Minecraft t-shirts, "Steve" (the big head) and the Minecraft sword which became the newest hit for anyone coming into our home:)  I believe both of G's reading tutors have pics of them wearing this head, I have a pic of me wearing this head and I believe a cousin got in on the action too:)  So take this as your warning that you won't leave this house without a photo if you choose to come over;)
Baby R, her head is too small to hold "Steve" up so Mr. D had to hold it for her photo op:) 
Little R being "Steve":)
And to top of the day, BIRTHDAY WISHES!!!!  

Happy Birthday G!  I hope we gave you a great 10th birthday with just us knuckleheads!  Stay tuned for G's party with friends:)

No comments: