A couple of weekends ago we were invited to a wedding reception. Mr. D doesn't really care for weddings (it's a wonder he showed up to ours) so as my "plus 1" I brought Little R with me. It was actually a lot of fun and some of the things the couple did makes me want to plan my own wedding all over again;) Little R LOVED the champagne flutes with hot pink sugar dipped rims:) Every time I looked over she was busy picking off the sugar and eating it:) The only thing I think she was disappointed about her first wedding reception was that there was NO CAKE! And, the bride chose to wear a cute, lacy tea length dress vs. a traditional mermaid or ball gown style. I think if I hadn't mentioned there'd be cake she wouldn't have been bummed, I just assumed brides still do a wedding cake. Instead, the couple opted for an ice-cream bar w/all the fixings which did make Little R happy but as we left she was still asking for cake;). CHEERS! To the happy couple and to my gorgeous date!
Thursday, August 15, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment