I did the ultimate, I signed up to be a classroom helper for my little one's gingerbread house day in Kindergarten.
My child decided to just glop everything into a heap. It worked cause other kids at the table had problems with candies sliding down their homes but not Baby R, nope! Hers held together like cement!
She was also the very last child finished, she refused to have even a morsel of candy left in her bag, she had to use every.last.candy.
And my Baby R giving me her crazy smile (she gives this smile when she's extra proud of her work). Another mom and I had both noticed that all the girls seemed to just get the candy on with no real design but majority of the boys made windows, a little door, chimney's etc... Baby R's house is booby trapped, let me see how you'd figure out getting inside her house!
No comments:
Post a Comment