Friday, January 2, 2015

Mailed {It}!

Goody Goody Gumdrops, it is about to be official!!
My kids wrote their letters to Santa of all the things they dream of seeing Christmas morning and it's time to get those letters mailed! 
Into the mouth the letters go for Santa's eyes only!  We can't wait, Christmas day will soon be here.....

Ok, confession time, don't tell the kids, shhhh......

I may have sneaked their letters to Santa, photocopied them and sent Santa the copy while I kept the original.....

Yep, I did.


G's letter: Dear Santa, Here are some things that I forgot to tell you
1: Plants vs. Zombies Melon Pult Plush
2: Plans vs. Zombies Magnet Shroom Plush
3: Plants vs. Zombies Sunflower Plush
4: Plants vs. Zombies 2 plush of any kind
5: 2 Diary of a Wimpy Kid books
I love you Santa, from G
Little R's was folded in half like a book with the Santa drawing on the front and the "to" and "By" on the back...

Little R's Letter: Dear Santa, Dec 20, 2014
I want a Twin Sunflower
a Plants vs. Zombies Pea Shooter
a ice berg a blouer(?) a frozen 3DS 
game and a Plants vs. Zombies Zombie.
Merry Christmas!  HO HO
HO HO HO HO HO  
Baby R aslo folder hers in half, the perfect drawing of Santa was on the front and the "Love Santa" was on the back.
Baby R's Letter:  Dear Santa,
3D Shapes
and I want
is dolls and 
Horse Stuff animal
Love R

No comments: