Friday, March 20, 2009

I deserve a T-shirt...

That says, "I went to the DWA and lived to tell about it". This week has been spring break here in the Big D and I think all the frosty snowmen decided to head south for the occasion! I have never seen more people packed into one place in my life...well, I take that back, one word, "DisneyWorld". Anyway, my sister and her 4 kids came up to visit and spent a few days with us and thought the Dallas World Aquarium would be a fun place for all the kids. My kids LOVED the Underwater Adventure @ MOA (Mall of America) so we thought this would be just as fun. WRONG!!! Wow, the crowds were insane! We actually skipped one entire section because it was just so rough maneuvering through the crowds and the kids were all starving. The rest of the week was fine though so here are some pics.


I realized, my digital camera has no option for, "cosmic bowling".



My kids were so cute, this was their first time bowling, they got bored after about the 5th frame though.


OH!!, I just needed to stop messing with all the options on my camera and use the regular flash!

No comments: