Sunday, June 27, 2010

Guilty Pleasures!

Things I am guilty of doing at some point in my life and I may or may not feel bad about.....

1: Drinking milk from the milk carton.
2: Lying to my kids to get them to eat peas.  What?  You didn't know C3PO loves peas!?!!?
3: Judging a book by it's cover.
4: Laughing at inappropriate times.
5: Laughing so hard I literally peed my pants, literally.
6: Sneaking into a movie.
7: Having an attitude.
8: Speaking my mind.
9: Prank calling.
10: Allowing a fast food restaurant to give me too much change back.

So, now that I sound like a horrible person, that is enough for this evening.  Maybe I'll redeem myself and post 100 things about myself that show how perfect I am! (j/k)

P.S.: 11: I am guilty of eating too many cupcakes too....in one sitting (yummy guilty pleasures!).

1 comment:

Spencer Family said...

You have to eat your carrots so you can see in the dark. What you can't see in the dark?! Well, have another helping of carrots!