My G finished his First Grade year!! Here he is getting his class award for "The Most Humorous". His teacher said that his laughter was always infectious and knew how to make every other child in the class smile.
G and his First Grade teacher. This woman is one of the most sweetest Southern Belle's you will ever meet! She has the most perfect southern drawl, and she genuinely has an interest in every single student in her class. I felt bad a couple of times as she teared up when she didn't know what to do to help G overcome some obstacles he was having but looking back, can you really feel bad when clearly she loved that kid so much it brought her to tears?? I think not. She was a wonderful teacher and I hope one of my other kiddos will get to have her as well in the future!
G and his best buddy Conner. Conner was handpicked to move w/G from Kindergarten to First Grade. Conner is the most perfect friend for G, his patience is such a reminder to even myself when it comes to G. Funny story: G asked me to take a pic of him and Conner so naturally I said, "heck yea! Go get Conner!". When the two boys came over, Conner immediately brushed all his bangs forward and said, "G says I need a haircut cause I look like a girl, so I'm his girlfriend in the picture". Ahhh, the humor of little boys....let's just hope the "girlfriend" part NEVER rings true, LOL!
Congrats G! We had some rough patches this year but you got through it and you've been cleared to enter Second Grade!!! Way to go buddy!
1 comment:
Yay for G! He is such a sweet boy!
Post a Comment