Friday, August 19, 2011

Super {Simple} Saturday gig.

If you belong to my church you know what "Super Saturday" is.  If not, it's basically where all us crazy woman get together in the early fall and make a bunch of different crap for our homes.

This year I was petitioned to come up with a very simple craft that would be so easy that even the most un-crafty of person could pull off.  After much thought, ok, not a lot of thought, I went back to that ribbon wreath I had talked about awhile back.  I figured I could reinvent it into something fun so I got to work and that is when an assistant became present and insisted being right here with me. 
She's a big help (not really) and I love her the mostess.
So, I decided to reinvent my wreath into a Halloween one.  I cut a gagillion strips (seriously, this thing took about 50 yards of ribbon, no joke!).
Got myself a standard 14" craft ring and began tying knot, after knot, after knot, after knot.....you see where I'm going with this right?
A quick vinyl spider cutout and a swiftly painted wood oval and, boo-yah! you got yourself a riboon wreath that even the most un-crafty of person could do.

1 comment:

Angela said...

I love it!!! There can never be enough ribbon in the world... I want one for every holiday :)