Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Are you thinking about it too?!?!?

CHRISTMAS THAT IS?!!??!?!
(No, not yet?)
Well I am.

As I was typing out an email yesterday, an idea, an epiphany, an ah-ha moment, a brain fart.... fluttered into my noggin.  My neighborhood needs to have a party I thought, it's been way too long.  I'm thinking it's going to be me who puts this shindig together.  Well, It's too hot to have a good ol' fashioned bbq in someone's back yard and we already do a Halloween "cul-de-sac" get together.....CHRISTMAS!!

Here is my thoughts, tell me what you think:

A progressive dinner holiday, festivus for the rest of us type party.  I'd need two homes that would allow for the whole neighborhood (I'm thinking just adults for this party) to meet at for horse dervs (I'm funny, tee hee) and dessert (not funny, makes you giggle then plumps you up).  But main courses would be at various home throughout the neighborhood.

Who is too stupid and got lost?  Is anyone even reading this anyway?  Oh, yes, Mr. D is.  Mr. D, what do you think of my plan?

PS: I just asked Baby R if she made a poo and her response, "I'm not poo, I'm R".  I love 2yo's.

1 comment:

Spencer Family said...

I think that's a great idea. The houses on our street do something similar but we were out of town last year and missed it. I love the idea too of it just being adults. Sometimes it's nice to get together without having to worry about kids.