Friday, December 23, 2011

Happy {Thankday}!!!!

It's true Baby R turns 3!!!!  And if you didn't catch it by the title of this post, Baby R turns 3 ON Thanksgiving this year!

Opening a few presents to start off this double holiday:)

Happy as a clam with her new "rocket" g'ma gave her.

Later that day cousins showed up to not only celebrate Thanksgiving but to sing Happy Birthday as well!

G and his cousin Ben.

They are both "boys".  I don't know if I'll ever understand why boys still insist on making the sound of the gun when the gun itself is making noise as well. 

Getting ready to blow out all those candles as cousins look on!  And in case you were wondering, yes, this too is a GFCFSFEF cake and even the non-allergy people loved every last bite! 


Silly Cousin Ryan.
Happy Birthday Baby R!  You are hilarious, adorable and the world is always so much more brighter when you enter the room.  We love you forever and always! 

PS: If you noticed kids in jackets, it's because 5 minutes (no joke, 5!) into our Thanksgiving feast G pipes up and says, "I'm all done can I go outside?" and before any adult in the room could say, "not right now", we had 10 kids all clambering to go outside.  So, they did.  We had a very quiet, adult only Thanksgiving basically.  It was dark and cold but all the laughter and screaming coming from the backyard proved the holiday was a success:)

Happy "Thankday" everyone!

No comments: