Friday, December 23, 2011

THAT I can [do}.

Earlier in the day I was preparing to assemble a craft project I had spent HOURS on, thinking I was in the home stretch and maybe even have it in the mail by that afternoon.  OHHHH, contraire mon frere!  I had it all laid out only to discover I had done the WHOLE THING WRONG!!!  My heart sank, my eyes got big, a couple of cuss words came out and I smacked my head against the floor in despair.

Well, I hate that a craft project didn't get finished so Baby R and I hopped in the car and drove to Hobby Lobby.  I had seen on Pinterest some adorable felt trees and thought, "easy-peasy".  So we bought a bunch of felt, spent around $10 and while Baby R napped I threw this adorable felt tree together. 

I thought it came out pretty darn cute!  My kids have enjoyed decorating and re-decorating this tree.  I'm glad I made it:)  It put me in a much better mood after my other craft mishap.  Hopefully I'll figure that one out and I'll beable to send it out for another holiday:)

No comments: