Friday, December 30, 2011

Merry Christmas!!

HO! HO! HO!  MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!
Santa and all the shiny presents came to our house this year, must mean we were all good:)
Santa brought Baby R her first tricycle. 
And other fun things:) 
Santa spoiled Little R too! 
Oh, the Go Go Walkin' Pup.  Santa brought this to Little R last year but the stupid thing never worked right so we sent it back to Santa to exchange it only for it to be completely out of stock till this past fall!!!!  We figured Little R had long forgotten about it since we couldn't get it until it showed back up on her letter to Santa this year:)  And whadayaknow, Santa fixed her dog and brought it back;)...Only to have Baby R adopt it as her own and REFUSES to allow Little R play with it.  Baby R screams and yells, "MINE!" when Little R comes to play with it.  It'll fade and Little R will get her dog back just like the Princess Vanity from last year;) 
G was under the weather this Christmas:(  He woke up Christmas Eve with a fever and really red cheeks.  The only thing open was the stupid Minute Clinic that we spent over 3 HOURS at to finally get an RX.  It was a nightmare!
Little R with her Miss Piggy that she quickly ran over to G's gift below to give him lots of smooches.
Oh, Kermy!
Baby R with her "magic wand" that g'ma and g'pa gave her.  She refuses to use it right, but boy does she love this thing:) 
G opened this Angry Birds t-shirt from his grandparents and immediately said he was going to go get dressed, he couldn't bare not waiting till gifts were finished.
And Little R with "PINKALICIOUS!!!!", she loved this gift! 
Mr. D's buddy, Brian from MN contacted me to surprise D with a gift.  Brian got Mr. D hooked on the show "Sons of Anarchy" and so this is where the shirt hails from.  Mr. D just laughed when he opened it:) 
G was enjoying his gifts he was opening despite being sick until he opened his new coat.  He wasn't real thrilled, funny:)  Not every gift will be toys G:) 


Funny story: That evening as I was helping Little R put her new things away and get ready for bed she told me, "this was the BEST day of my WHOLE life!".  You can't help but LOVE this girl:)

Baby R kept disappearing all morning.  Every time it was her turn to open a gift we'd look around and she was gone.  I did get a few of her thankfully:)
It was an Angry Birds Christmas this year for G, he loved it!
Mr. D bought me another lens for my beloved camera, I had lots of fun testing out it's features.  Kinda cool, it blurs things in the forefront while putting objects behind into focus.  Fun, right? 
And done!  Mr. D spoiled me rotten as usual, I have a couple of gifts I'm super excited about, one not so much but he laughs and tells me I have to "face my fears", but more on that at a later date.

I hope your family had an amazing holiday as well and Santa treated you right:)  Can't wait to read your blogs to see what all your families got too!!  Merry Christmas everyone!!!

2 comments:

Spencer Family said...

I'm loving all your catch up posts. I've been meaning to comment but am always reading from my phone and it's a pain to try and comment. I have the 5100 too and I love it! What lens did you get? I'm also VERY curious to know what present has you facing your fears. :)

Anonymous said...

Obviously totally fun Christmas at your house!