I'm extremely humbled and extremely relieved right now. This past Thursday Baby R had her x-ray that was to be compared to the one from December of 2011. If you remember, her x-ray in December showed that her right hip was beginning to loosen and fall back out of socket. Her ortho didn't feel comfortable waiting a whole other year for another check so he told us he wanted to see her again in 6 months time. Well, that day came this past Friday when we took her into her ortho with current x-ray in hand (along with all the others) and right as her ortho popped her x-ray onto his lite board I told all my kids to cross their fingers and toes as he drew all over her x-ray with his ruler and pen.
I'm pleased and SOOOOOO happy to say that because of everyone praying for my little one, her hip actually got BETTER by one degree. Now, one degree isn't much, it's such a hair thickness of an amount really, but none the less, it's BETTER!!!
Baby R isn't out of the woods yet, not by a long shot. Because her hip displaysia was so severe and it's been so finicky to heal, her ortho will watch her religiously till at least the age of 12 now, but possibly longer. I told her doc on the way out of the office on Friday that at this rate, he'd be walking her down the aisle he's become like family so much, lol!!
So, one bullet dodged, one more to go.....G is up next. I am so hopeful and so excited to get G to a new physician in Chicago next week. We've been waiting for a few months now to go and we are finally counting down in T-Minus 8....7....6.... and although I'm super nervous for G, I'm also following on faith. Faith that we are being led to the right doc that will give us the answers we need to pull G even more out of the grips of Autism. He's come so far, I KNOW there is more to bring out and I can't wait to see him heal further:) Wish us luck and pray for for G and his new physician, please!!!
1 comment:
This makes me so happy!
Post a Comment