HALLOWEEN!!!!!
Let's go through and see if you can guess who carved which pumpkin....
Correct, this one is G's. He actually drew by hand the Minecraft Creeper face and then we cut it out. This kid is getting better and better all the time!
Wrong, this is Little R's. She decided to hand draw a pattern on herself. I like it, it's old school.
Correct, Baby R's. She was insistent the nose be a heart;)
We are ready to go get some candy! We are missing one person in this photo (well, besides Mr. D, he is obviously taking the photo). G asked if we could invite his friend from school, I promised him I'd call her mom while he was at school. Turns out, it was perfect as his friend's siblings were going with their friends! So G's friend came along with us and those two were hooked at the hip, they giggled and laughed for an hour straight! At one point, I over heard them talking about their doctors, clearly these two have come to recognize they have this type of stuff in common. G's buddy is a friend from last school year, she has diabetes and since both have to go to the school nurse before lunch they've learned to think each other is the coolest;)
A close up of my fascinator I had custom made. So remember Comic-Con? Yeah, I came across a booth with this cool chick selling these. She didn't have one exactly like I wanted at Comic-Con so she offered to make it and ship it to me. Isn't it fun??
So the Candy Witch successfully snatched all the kids candy Halloween night and left a gift in it's place for each of the kids, they were all super happy with what they got:) Man, where was the Candy Witch when I was a kid, she gives out MUCH better stuff than yucky, no good candy!

No comments:
Post a Comment