I have a lot to post because we were gone for 10 days. We have never taken a vacation for this long, ever. After doing Disneyland we decided to take a break between the second day of Disneyland. I am so glad I scheduled our week like this because I think G had a bit of heat stroke mixed w/too much walking. The poor kid woke up the next morning vomiting w/diarrhea. I felt so bad for the kid but as soon as he got it all out he was fine! We took a very chill day to go see the new Disney movie, "Up" in 3D. I must say, I give this movie a thumbs down. The best part about the whole movie I thought, was Dug the dog. If anyone else has seen it, you'll have to let me know what you thought.

G looking much better after his sicky morning and waiting to get into the theater to watch, "Up".
The following day we did our second day at Disneyland. I was smart this time around because not only did my "Guest Assistance Pass" still work, we also rented G a stroller. I absolutely LOVED Disney's strollers! Man, I could hold baby R and push G at the same time with how well they turn on a dime! I wish I could have taken that stroller home with me! Little R got excited to get out of her stroller to sit in G's when he'd go on rides she was too short for.
We played some of the Midway games at California Adventures and little R won this ducky that she is SO proud of!

R is having a cranky moment, enough said. Seriously, I NEED one of these Disney strollers!
NOW, for the best part of Disneyland (in little R's eyes)......
Can you guess what her PRICELESS face is looking at?? It's Princess after Princess after Princess...





We dined at
Ariel's Grotto which was our special treat to little R. Obviously much more expensive to do this particular character dining, but SO WORTH IT!!!! The food was awesome, the atmosphere was beautiful and I actually had some tears well up seeing little R's eyes. I'd totally do it all again! The only Princess that doesn't make an appearance at this place is, Jasmin which little R was quick to point out and remember to this very moment.
Definitely a much better day at Disneyland then our first day!
G made me carsick on Autopia. You know that skinny cement barrier that keeps your car on track? G thought it was hilarious to let go of the steering wheel and let the car bounce off that barrier all crazy-like. I wish I had video of him and how hard he was laughing!

Our last ride to end our Disney experience...It's A Small World. We took our whole family on this one, even baby R. My kids had a great time and we definitely will be doing Disney again in the future...by way of their Cruise Ships!
No comments:
Post a Comment