Friday, August 14, 2009

GIVEAWAY TIME!!!

When I went to the craft store to buy supplies to make a giveaway, all of the holiday stuff was out (including all the Christmas trees!!) so it got me excited for the upcoming holidays and I just had to put together this darling piece...

I figured since Halloween was up first, I'd fashion this number. The piece measures approx. 6 1/2" x 9 1/2" and can lean against a fixed object or in a stand (neither included). This will look great on your own countertop next to homemade Halloween goodies or awesome as a gift!! The rules are simple:

1: Leave a comment on this posting stating why I rock.

2: Ok, kidding about Rule 1.

3: Leave a comment saying how much you want this fabulous freebie!

That's it (but only one entry per person please)!! With my baby fixing to go back to the OR on Monday morning, you fellow blog followers will get plenty of time to enter. The winner will be chosen by pulling a name out of a hat by my lovely 3yo assistant on Saturday, August 22nd at 12noon sharp (CST)!!!

P.S. I got some flack last time I did a giveaway by not including my friends who don't blog so if you want to enter by email, you may do so as well, I'm feeling extra generous.

GOOD LUCK TO THE FUTURE WINNER!!!!

2 comments:

Christy said...

I really want that! I need Halloween decorations! Good luck with surgery baby R.

Tati said...

This is so cute! I want it! You are so fun, too! I love how you are so genuine. I'm glad I checked your blog right now! Hope everything is going ok even with all that is going on!