Saturday, August 22, 2009

Winner Winner Chicken Dinner!!!

Now, to be fair, all you blog followers didn't get to see how many emails I received so I'll tell you that all of you (blog and email) had a 1 in 6 chance of winning. With that said, my lovely 3yo assistant chose her GAP hat this time to put all the names in and had I not seen the name she pulled out with my own eyes I probably wouldn't have believed it, but, our gorgeous winner is....

CHRISTY

Congratulations to Christy for winning....again!! You're on a roll dear so I hope you enjoy your "trick or treat" board!!!

Thanks to everyone who entered! I have a gagillion ideas in my head that I'm dying to make and share with you all so keep coming back sweet cheeks!

1 comment:

Christy said...

Geez.....I better play the lottery! I've been pretty lucky in your giveaways! Keep them coming!