Sunday, July 3, 2011

So, where is it Nancy???

Nancy, it says here you were supposed to give me diamonds this year!  So where are my diamonds??  Plus,  you know that "seven year itch" thingy?  Well, I'd be pissed too if my DH gave me a flippin' pencil set!  NO MORE MARRIAGE FOR YOU!

But seriously, who follows this lame-o list anyway?  I think Mr. D would be mad (understatement) if I spent thousands on a new diamond encrusted Rolex for him to sport at the office.  However, I'd be tickled Tiffany Blue if I got a diamond encrusted tennis bracelet!!!!  End scene.


Year Traditional (U.S.) Traditional (UK)[11] Modern (U.S.)


1st Paper

2nd Cotton, China

3rd Leather, Crystal

4th Linen, silk Fruit and flowers, Appliances (electrical)

5th Wood, Silverware

6th Wood objects

7th Wool, Desk sets/pen and pencil sets

8th Bronze, Linens, lace

9th Pottery, Leather goods

10th Diamond jewelry

11th Fashion jewelry, accessories

12th Silk and fine linen, Pearls, colored gems

13th Lace Textiles, furs

14th Ivory, Gold jewelry

15th Crystal Watches

No comments: