It is indeed, July 15th. It's been a bit of a crazy day and this is what I've learned....
1: Playing hide and seek with my kids really opened my eyes to the fact that, my house, albeit baren in lots of corners (we're a work in progress), has a ton of great hiding places. In fact, I hid too well that I caused tears, my bad.
2: Sometimes my brain talks faster than my hands type and I piss people off, petty people that is that need to have the last word. Whatever.
3: Friends, what friends? It comes with being a SAHM.
4: Only being able to serve cooked food, excluding water, to a child asking for some raspberries is a beautiful thing despite the circumstances.
5: When the mattress delivery company calls at 2:15 and says they'll be there shortly before 3, that really means they'll show up at 4:00. I know this, cause that's what happened.
6: After the incident in #5, I realized, I waste a lot of my life by just, waiting. I wait in line at the store, I wait in waiting rooms weekly, I wait for my kid to stop napping so we can go, I wait for pots to boil, I wait for my lottery ticket to hit the jackpot........Catch my drift?
7: Sometimes I say naughty words under my breath too much. Whatever, I'm a SAHM, frustration and nauseating experiences enter my world daily and it calms me so what?
8: If the weather man gets super stoked over a 20% chance of rain and makes an über big deal about it, it will undoubtedly pass right over my corner of this state in which I have my humble abode.
I wonder what July 16th will bring? Better be good.
No comments:
Post a Comment